Our team of experienced lawyers provide legal advice and legal representation in a broad range of property matters.
- Acting for buyers and sellers of residential and commercial property, including drafting and advising on contracts.
- Acting for lenders and borrowers in respect of residential mortgage transactions and commercial loan transactions.
- Acting for lessors and lessees in respect of commercial lease matters.
- Acting for land developers in respect of subdivisions in relation to land under Torrens Title, Strata and Community Title (including drafting and registering Section 88B instruments creating easements, rights of way, Restrictions as to User, etc).
- Creating Easements by way of Transfer.
- Acting for individuals in respect of resumptions of property by Councils and the Roads & Maritime Services.
- Elder Law – Advising people who are considering going into a Retirement Village or Nursing Home (including advising them about Deeds of Licence and other “retirement living” documentation).